FAA-CRS#3B0R535B / EASA 145.6261 / BDA/AMO/409
Stressed Out Trying to Pick the Right MRO for your ADS-B Out Installation?
¿Estresado Tratando de Escoger el MRO Adecuado para la Instalación del ADS-B?
Does the facility have the following?
- Dedicated Avionics Install Manager and install team?
- Multiple shifts and weekend coverage?
- Engineering on staff?
- All the major Dealerships to give the all the options?
- Provide Product training?
- Multiple locations to get you scheduled?
- Located in a NO SALES TAX state?
- Capabilities, training and experience on your airframe?
- Laser etching wire machine instead of the old hot wire stamper?
- Ability to do other maintenance, inspection, paint and interior at the same time?
- Close to your home base for easy relocation and any warranty work?
Boca Aircraft Maintenance has...
- Dedicated Director of Modifications for project management
- Install Manager
- Dedicated Install team
- Electrical Engineer on staff.
- Open Monday- Friday. 0800-2100. Weekends S-M. 0700-1730.
- NO SALES TAX in Florida. This could be a 6-8% discount depending on other states.
- We train with FlightSafety International, Rockwell Collins, Garmin and AEA (Aircraft Electronics Association) for all the aircraft on our FAA capabilities list.
- FAA, EASA, Bermuda and Aruba certificated.
- Wire stamping machine on site and recently calibrated.
- Two Locations. Boca Raton and Opa Locka, Florida.
Act now! Request a competitive price quote today:
ADS-B - Avionics Modification Services
We will contact you soon.